The Projects in AI Registry (PAIR) is a global directory of artificial intelligence projects in higher education developed by the University of Oklahoma Libraries.
This project allows institutions to register their AI development and research projects to support cross-institutional collaborations and foster grant activity. Project leads can have a deeper lens into the AI activities happening across higher education for the purpose of forming synergistic partnerships.
- Increase scholarly impact by highlighting research activities
- Network with others working on similar projects
- Use project tags to explore the variety of specializations in the field of AI
- Highlight collaboration opportunities and skills needed
- Report on grant-funded projects for the benefit of others